Sunday, April 4, 2021

🔥Around the Campfire (week 14)

Dear Campers ~

Happy Easter!! I'm busy getting ready for dinner later, I bet you are too - so I'll keep this weeks recap short and sweet! 

Posts ~

3/28: 🔥week 13

3/29: Reese's bunny racing cars

3/30: Tip-sy Tuesday: deviled eggs

3/31: chocolate peep pops

4/1: meatloaf cake

4/2: godzilla rampage

4/3: Easter bark

What's Cooking ~ 

  • crockpot boneless pork chops, mashed cauliflower, green salad
  • grilled tuna, greek salad and roasted garbanzo beans
  • grilled chicken, rice pilaf, baked cheesy spinach
  • pork tenderloin, cubed sweet potatoes, roasted green beans
  • meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies
  • bbq ribs, veggie tots, chopped kale salad
To make this cute flower arrangement I put the daffodils in a skinny vase and set into a larger clear vase. Then add jelly beans around the inner vase, top with plastic or edible grass, then a layer of peeps. 

I got a funny text from Janis after she read my little April Fool's Day post - she wrote "okay...you got me!!! Good one! I was so upset that you were quitting your blog!" Awwwww - sorry for scaring her but that was a nice text hahah. 

That's all for now - hope you had a great week! Stop back often for more recipes, crafts, projects, whatever else I think of to make at camp - bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor



No comments:

Post a Comment