Saturday, April 3, 2021

Easter White Chocolate Bark

This bark is super easy to make - I'm planning to break it into pieces and stick in the top of mini cheesecakes for our Easter dinner. Brooke is coming over and has requested ham and cheesy potatoes  - usually I'd make a bunny cake for dessert but since it's only the 3 of us and 2 of us don't love cake, I'm making cheesecake instead (and I know that B loves it!). I'll do mini versions so the 3 of us aren't tempted to eat the whole cheesecake in one sitting hahahha - portion control and all that.


Melt white chocolate according to package directions (I used Ghirardelli melting wafers). Spread on a wax paper lined baking sheet, spread it pretty thin so you'll be able to break it up once it's set. While still melted add whatever toppings you want - I used some Easter sprinkles, along with 3 different other kinds of sprinkles that were all different sizes to add variety. I thought about adding mini m&m's but just went heavy on the sprinkles. Turned out so cute!

I'll probably make this recipe for the cheesecakes again, but without the fruit topping. I'll add a dollop of whipped cream and a piece of Easter bark to the top. 


4.3.20: neighborhood messages

4.3.19: sheet pan pork chops

4.3.18: peeling potatoes tip

4.3.17: K-cup bunnies (fun Easter craft!)

No comments:

Post a Comment