Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tip-sy Tuesday: stovetop splatter tip

I don't fry very many things but occasionally I will make something that splatters - and I hate cleaning the stove afterwards (wonder how many people actually like to clean up greasy splatters haha!). This is my trick for helping to keep the cleanup to a minimum - lay down pieces of foil over the areas of the stovetop around the burner you are using. I usually have clean, used foil that I save for just this purpose - easy fix!



4.27.20: t-shirt face mask

4.27.19: Brooke made a bubble maker - hey, that'd be a fun boredom buster for the kiddos!

4.27.18: Mickey's beersbee - an adult boredom buster!

4.27.17: accessories closet - organizing, now that's my kind of boredom busting ;)

4.27.16: decadent chocolate cake - not sure I can call cake a boredom buster LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment