Sunday, April 18, 2021

🔥Around the Campfire (week 16)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a weekly recap in case you missed anything at camp:

Posts ~

4/11: 🔥week 15

4/12: lemon-paprika chicken with chickpeas

4/13: tip-sy tuesday: cleaning with foil

4/14: french breakfast puffs

4/15: kid craft: paper (toilet roll) butterflies 

4/16: shrimp, spinach, and avocado salad

4/17: Brooke's ramen dinner

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled pork tenderloin, veggie tots, greek broccoli gratin
  • burger salad
  • bbq ribs, steamed broccoli, sweet kale chopped salad
  • chicken pot pies
  • grilled mini pizzas, salad
  • skillet chicken parmesan, mashed cauliflower, steamed broccoli
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read  a couple more John Sandford Lucas Davenport series books, still love them as a whole but haven't read a great one lately - my favorite of the last 4 is "Invisible Prey" with a pretty messed up gruesome killing plot. ⭐️⭐️⭐️. Also read a couple of Sandford's Virgil Flowers series, right now those are more entertaining than my usual Lucas Davenport favorites. Check 'em out if you are into the thriller/mystery genre, 
That's about it - not much going on here, it was a cold week with some rain making me want to stay inside. Getting ready for recital next weekend, practicing my tap routine like crazy. If I forget something while dancing I'm going to be very upset with myself - I've practiced it so much!! Fingers crossed  :)

Have a great week - stop back often for more crafts, recipes, projects, whatever else I can think of to make at camp! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor 


No comments:

Post a Comment