Sunday, April 30, 2023

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 18)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

4/23: 🔥 week 17 

4/24: crab dip

4/25: TT medication chart

4/26: bland dog diet

4/27: Macey's chicken parmesan

4/28: MSTI jalapeno popper grilled cheese

4/29: words

What's Cooking ~

We are just getting back to MI from last week's road trip so I haven't cooked much. I did make up a few meals ahead of our trip so I didn't have to cook in the rental RV:

  • pork tenderloin, yellow rice, green beans 
  • meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad
  • grilled chicken, orzo salad, asparagus
  • pasta with marinara, salad
That's it for now - hope everyone had a good week and you'll stop back often to see more projects, crafts, recipes, whatever else I can think to make at camp (or get someone else to make for me hahaha). Bye!

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor

oh PS: thanks to Miss Lori for asking how Sarge is doing - today was the first morning I didn't mix bland with his kibble and he's doing really good. I'm optimistic that he's better now! 






No comments:

Post a Comment