Sunday, April 2, 2023

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 14)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of the last week of 'starch madness' in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

3/26: 🔥 week 13 

3/27: baked black bean tacos

3/28: TT: gluten-free baking tips

3/29: goat cheese toast

3/30: air-dry clay ornaments

3/31: 3-ingredient macaroni and cheese

4/1: words

What's Cooking ~

  • beef and broccoli, rice, chinese green beans (Jiji gave me a cooking lesson!)
  • grilled pork chops, macaroni and cheese, roasted green beans
  • steak, tater tots :), caesar salad
  • chicken stroganoff 'light', roasted asparagus
  • greek grilled chicken and salad with warm pita
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read 'The Maid's Diary" by Loretta Anne White. I haven't shared a book review lately, not because I haven't been reading - more like I just haven't read a book worth reviewing hahahha. This one however is a winner. It's a twisty-dark-suspensful-mystery-thriller that I could not put down. Basically it's about a housecleaner with a snooping problem who gets herself into trouble. I know that doesn't sound twisty and dark but it is. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
  • another reason I haven't read quite as much is that I've been binge-watching 'Virgin River' on Netflix. This is a new-to-me series and I'm hooked!
That's it for now - hope everyone enjoyed starch madness (or at least got some good recipes haha), now we revert to our regular ol' madness for April! See you next week!

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor



No comments:

Post a Comment