Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tip-sy Tuesday: Golf Club/Truck Bed Storage

It's almost time to think about (attempting to) golf and I remembered this convenient storage solution for my golf stuff in the back of my truck - I got an underbed plastic storage tub with rollers on the bottom that is long enough to hold my golf clubs and wide enough for my shoes, cart blanket, balls, etc.  The rollers fit in the grooves of my bed liner and slides in and out of the truck bed so easily. I love this handy solution! 


During golf season I just leave my clubs in the truck most of the time, off season I store them and use the plastic tub for groceries. These work so good for me that I bought a second tub and have them side by side in the truck bed. This system has replaced my original short-person truck bed organizing post, click here for the initial solution. 











No comments:

Post a Comment