Monday, June 17, 2024

Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Casserole

I got an email from KOA (Kampgrounds of America) with some camping recipes - one of them was in a crockpot and I thought what a good idea it would be for me to finally get a small crockpot for the 5th wheel for times when we can't grill out. I wanted to make something right away so I knew that it worked and I could pitch the \packaging...these ingredients are easy enough to find (Walmart, our closest store up north) so I made it the same day I got the crockpot. The flavor is good, Dave loved it - for me the flavor is good but I didn't love the mushy texture. Let me know what you think if you try this one!




  • 6 oz box cornbread stuffing
  • 1.5 cup water or chicken broth 
  • 12 oz bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed 
  • 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup 
  • 8 oz to 16 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed

  • Mix together stuffing with water or broth and microwave for 3 minutes.
  • Pour into slow cooker and add remaining ingredients and stir well.
  • Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours until cheese melts and broccoli is tender.


    PS: It's smokin' hot here and using a crockpot is a great way of cooking without eating up the oven! 

     recipe found here at recipes that crock 


    6.17.23: words

    6.17.22: selfie light

    6.17.21: pierogi



    6.17.18: coincidentally it's a different paper flower.
    6.17.17: for real, it's another paper flower! I honestly had no idea and did not do this on purpose!
    6.17.16: rock photo stand. whew, 4 years of paper flowers woulda been super weird timing.





















No comments:

Post a Comment