Thursday, June 20, 2024

Red Cross Certification

This isn't a post about my making anything - I just wanted to tell you that Mickey, Brooke and I are taking a blended learning class at the American Red Cross this Saturday to get certified for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED training. The last time Mickey and I did it together it was an all-day in-person training, now they  have a blended learning option of doing part of it online and the other part in-person - I really like the option of only having to be live in class for 2 1/2 hours this time, and you can do the online part at your leisure as long as it's done before the live class. 


I let my previous certification lapse and especially now that we have baby Georgie around I thought it'd be smart to take a refresher course (especially the choking training, I'm SO afraid of someone choking and my not being able to help!!). Actually that's why I'm taking the entire course, if there's an emergency and I couldn't help because of my lack of knowledge I'd feel terrible. 

Andddddd of course, since I'm a procrastinator, I haven't completed the online portion yet and here I am blogging instead of doing the work LOL. Wish me luck!

6/24/24 update: I finished the online part and we passed in-person skills portion too - so all three of us have updated red cross certifications, yay!


6.20.23: TT remove fridge odors

6.20.22: old window photo display

6.20.21: ðŸ”¥ week 25

6.20.20: wedge salad platter




6.20.16: garage sale signs 


No comments:

Post a Comment