Sunday, June 14, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 24)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~
6/7:  ðŸ”¥ week 23
6/8:  copycat crunchwrap
6/9:  tip-sy tuesday: pesto
6/10: hidden painted rocks
6/11: veggie stuffed peppers
6/12: kitchen island transformation
6/13: crispy salt and vinegar potatoes

What's Cooking  ~
  • chicken sausages, beans baked in marinara, roasted green beans
  • steak, wedge salad
  • baked pork chops, butternut squash, broccoli
  • grilled pizzas, chopped salad
  • marinaded chicken breast, orzo salad
  • grilled halibut, sticky rice, kale salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • I spent 3 days up north at the campsite edging, pulling weeds, moving sand - the site isn't very big so it doesn't seem like it should take 3 days to clean it up but it is what it is. I have blisters and a backache to prove it! 
  • golfed twice - first round was awful, I played for shizzle, and we got called off the course because of a big storm that came on quickly! second round was the best I think I've ever shot, gorgeous and sunny day. So after the first game I was ready to quit golf forever (again hahah), second game makes me think I could turn pro LOL!!! 
  • no time to read this week, ok that's a lie I actually read 2 of those stupid True Blood books but I'm embarrassed to admit it. Other than that I read nothing else! Played a whole lot of candy crush instead 🤦‍♀️
That's it! Hope everyone had a good week - stop back often to see more fun projects, recipes, and whatever else I think of to make at camp!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and best/worst golfer in the same week

No comments:

Post a Comment