Sunday, June 28, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 26)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC last week:

Posts ~
6/21: 🔥 (week 25)
6/22: watermelon windsock
6/23: tip-sy tuesday: at-home gel nails
6/24: bluebarb pie
6/25: veggie cobb salad
6/26: chicken soup casserole
6/27: Mr. Squirrel gets a paint job

What's Cooking ~
  • chicken sausages, beans baked with marinara and feta, spinach
  • grilled chicken breast, veggie cobb salad
  • spaghetti with leftover chicken, roasted broccoli
  • burgers, homemade potato salad, caesar salad
  • stuffed salmon, chopped kale salad
  • marinated pork tenderloin, tossed salad with veggies
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • made a couple masks for my niece, it's been a while since I've made any but after making so many the directions are still in my brain and I whipped them out quickly. 
  • read 1/2 of a book but we've been up camping this week and I ran out of time so didn't finish it before my time expired - hate when that happens. It's back on my hold list and I'll let you know about it after I get it back!
  • Setting up the new trailer at the campground has been keeping me busy -  been playing around with some problem-solving, space saving, and general tips that I'll share later. It's been fun!
Hope everyone had a great week - stop back next week for more fun projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think of to make at camp!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and master marshmallow toaster (I'm not a s'more fan but I do love to toast the 'mallows!)

No comments:

Post a Comment