Sunday, June 7, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 23)

Dear Campers ~

Here's what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

5/31: 🔥week 22
6/1: wine cork plant markers
6/2: tipsy Tuesday: whipping egg whites
6/3: banana, oatmeal, choc chip cookies
6/4: beef and homemade noodles
6/5: family recipe book
6/6: crock pot pork roast

What's Cooking ~
  • tuna melts, potato salad
  • grilled chicken, zucchini chimichangas
  • steak, roasted baby potatoes, spinach
  • grilled pizza, chopped salad
  • chicken tacos, spanish rice
  • grilled tuna, greek salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read "Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes" by Suzanne Collins, a prequel to the Hunger Games - I really liked it except the ending. After you read it we can talk, no spoiler alert here. Dave said "even I heard she was writing another one, how did you get it so fast?" LOL maybe I have an in with the online library? 
  • planted flowers and my seed bombs on the back deck. gorgeous. I also stuck some bombs in the ground at the campground, I have no idea if planting flowers is allowed hahahah, we'll see if flowers come up and anyone complains!
That's it - we are back north camping for a few days and I've killed my back working on edging our little campsite. Well it seemed little when I started...now, not so much. If you need me I'll be laying on the floor. Stop back this week for more fun projects, recipes, whatever I can think of to make. I forgot to show you Al and Cathy's project that I teased last Sunday, hopefully I'll remember to show you this week!

Sincerely, 


Jill
camp counselor and weekend warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment