Sunday, May 31, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 22)

Dear Campers ~

A quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC last week:

Posts ~

5/25: potato salad
5/26: tip-sy tuesday: instant pot filler
5/27: dill pickle soup
5/28: TBT: pigs in a blanket
5/29: flower seed bombs
5/30: chicken vesuvio

What's cooking ~
  • grilled pork chops, roasted butternut squash, kale salad
  • bbq salmon, sticky rice, roasted whole broccoli
  • grilled chicken breast, spinach ravioli with pesto
  • steak, caesar salad
  • pizza (last minute because of an unexpected thunderstorm while camping!)
  • bbq ribs, chopped salad
  • grilled chicken sausage, white beans baked in marinara sauce with feta
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • cleaned out the laundry room and cleaning closets - have you ever done that and wondered what the heck some of the stuff is in there? LOL I'm afraid to throw some things out but can't figure out what they are for! 
  • took the RV up north and did deep clean and set-up. Camping is supposed to be relaxing but not this time. 
  • read 'Undone' by Karen Slaughter, #3 in her Will Trent series. Man, can she ever write disturbing, graphic, violent, creepy storylines. I like it and dislike it at the same time, if that makes sense! But she keeps me coming back for more so...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    That's it - this week flew by for me. How are all y'all doing? Staying busy? Hope you liked everything that happened at camp and will join me next week for whatever fun projects, recipes, and more I find to make (or get my friends to make and share with me so I can share with you hahahaha! For instance, I can't wait to show you Al and Cathy's latest project and only wish I had a blank wall and could do it too!). Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and tired camper



No comments:

Post a Comment