Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tip-sy Tuesday: Germinating Seed Follow-Up

This is part 2 to last week's how to test if old seeds are viable - it's only been 5 days and they're already sprouted, I'm so excited. Yes we could question why sprouting seeds has totally made my day but for now let's just chalk it up to looking for the positives today!! Woohoo!


8 out of 10 seeds have sprouted so far, so that's an 80% success rate - that means I'm good to plant the old seeds still in the packet (along with these sprouted ones of course).


I'm going to stick the pea seeds right in the dirt today; it's a little early for the beans so will plant the sprouted ones in some dirt and leave in the garage by a window until it's a little warmer out consistently, then plant them along with the seeds still in the packet.


How cool, right? I'm so happy. Sigh.


5.5.19: 🔥
5.5.18: 21st birthday 'cake'

No comments:

Post a Comment