Thursday, May 14, 2020

Barre Workout

My friend Athena is a dance teacher in California - when I'm out there I love to tap with her and my tap friends, she also does barre dance class and a world dance class. One upside to the stay at home world we are in right now is that she has moved her classes to online so now I get to keep doing class with her! She tried having live class thru Zoom and Facebook Live but there is too much lag, so she's now recording the workouts and putting them on YouTube for all to see. Thought I'd share with you today in case you're starting to notice a possible 'quarantine 15' weight gain LOL or if you just want to move and have some fun. I'm new to the world dance class and it's my new favorite - especially since I'm doing it at home with no one except Sarge watching so it doesn't matter if I don't have the moves right hahahaha.

For real - here he is watching Athena on my iPad, taking up my space!


Below is her most recent barre class, search Athena Guinchard on Youtube and you'll find more of her videos. Have fun!




5.14.19: tipsy tuesday: cleaning the microwave
5.14.18: organizing die cut templates for the Big Shot
5.14.17: one of my favorite cakes - raspberry and whipped cream
5.14.16: make a birthday balloon card

No comments:

Post a Comment