Sunday, May 3, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 18)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a very quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~
4/26: 🔥
4/27: hybrid face masks
4/28: baking powder tip
4/29: grandma's cinnamon twists
4/30: birthday 'cake' tower
5/1:  are your old seeds viable?
5/2:  Lisa's stuffed mushrooms

I'm keeping it super short and sweet today - it's gorgeous outside and there are so many things I've been waiting to do...after spending SO much time in my craft room making masks I can't wait to get some outside stuff done! First up is getting my container garden ready to plant the seeds that I'm hoping will germinate in the next few days. Have a great week, keep busy, create while you wait!

PS: last week I said my new plan was to make a mask or two a day to spread them out...guess what? Yeah, that didn't happen. I've lost count how many I've made but many more than one a day hahahah. Maybe this next week I'll scale back ;)

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and solo sweat-shop sewer


5.3.19: how to mat and frame pictures
5.3.18: protein pancakes
5.3.17: braided herb bread
5.3.16: houseguest treat bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment