Monday, June 8, 2020

Brooke's Copycat Crunchwrap


hey!! it’s brooke!! my mom recently made tacos and i decided to make a taco bell crunch wrap! all you have to do is take a tortilla and put the things you would normally like on your taco in the middle of the tortilla. then you fold the sides over the filling and put it in a pan (folded side down first) and cook it until the outside of the tortilla is golden brown to your liking, then flip it and cook the other side! 




                                       

Jill here - I asked a couple questions...she sprayed the pan with PAM first, she didn't do anything to stick the edges of the tortilla together to keep it from coming undone - but it stayed together anyway, and she nuked the filling a bit before assembling her crunch wrap. Oh, and her filling is queso cheese, cooked ground turkey burger, and corn. What a great idea, I'm very impressed! Before knowing B gave this to me to post, Jen texted me that Brooke made a great thing for me to blog and it was delicious :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment