Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Broccoli, Cheese, and Rice Bake

My niece Paige sent another yummy sounding (and looking) recipe - broccoli, cheese, and rice bake.

Here's what she did, in her words:

1.5 - 2 cups cooked rice 

1 cup frozen broccoli

1 cup milk

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 jar cheese whiz 

1.5 cup shredded cheese 

1/2 of an onion 

Mix all ingredients in a bowl, put it in a baking dish and bake at 350 until your broccoli is soft and everything is bubbling together. (About 35 minutes) 

I don't really measure the cooked rice, I like mine really cheesy so I tend to do a little less. If you want it less cheesy just add more rice before baking it all together. 


3.13.23: carrot candy

3.13.22: ðŸ”¥ week 11 



3.13.19: island cupcakes


3.13.17: shamrock butterflies and paper garland (why did I post two that day? hmmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment