Monday, March 4, 2024

PVC Toilet Paper Holder

Check out this idea I just saw at hgtv (scrolling thru organizing ideas) for a toilet paper holder made from PVC couplings - I am for sure going to do this. It reminds me of our wine bottle holders - click here for that post, I enjoy finding other purposes for unexpected items.

I think this TP holder is interesting, practical, shouldn't be hard to make, and fun! You can find the directions for how they made this on their site (or click the link below) - it's 4" PVC couplings cemented together and attached to a shelf to hang on the wall. I'd rather not have the shelf, unless I can't come up with another way to mount this piece. 

Now where am I going to put it...that'll be the hardest part hahaha. Whatcha think - πŸ‘ or πŸ‘Ž? 

found here at hgtv, click for directions or go to hgtv.com and search for PVC Toilet Paper Holder. I'll update once I've made mine.


3.4.23: Words

3.4.22: blueberry muffins 


No comments:

Post a Comment