Saturday, March 4, 2023

Words

I'm trying out a new Make My Day Camp weekly segment - I thought I was calling it Thursday Thoughts but now that I started 'Starch Madness' for March I'm moving the thoughts to Saturdays. 'Saturday Thoughts' isn't as catchy tho - I do enjoy alliterative titles like 'Tip-sy Tuesday' and 'Throw-back Thursday' but can't think of a nice alliterative word to go with Saturday. So it's now going to be called 'Words' and if I move it to a different day I'm still good hahaha. 

I'm inspired to share happy, positive, uplifting, humorous, and thoughtful moments with you after I've found myself saving pages from a fun desk calendar that Tesha gave me for Christmas. It's called '2023 Instant Happy Notes: 365 reminders to smile and shine!' and there have been some good ones - my favorites so far are probably 'calm is a super power', and 'be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody'. 

Here's a few I've saved, I won't always share this many with you but these are the ones I've kept since January 1st to catch this new category up:








3.4.22: blueberry muffins 




No comments:

Post a Comment