Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Shrimp, Sausage, and Peppers

Paige sent me this post and wrote "It’s a little strange but it is actually sooo good. One of my little budget meals". I think it looks and sounds great.

From P:

This one is a little basic so you absolutely don’t need to post this one it’s just super easy and yummy. I cook up some shrimp and andouille sausage in a little bit of Worcestershire sauce, once they start cooking I add some yellow and red peppers and cook until everything is done. Place it over mashed potatoes or rice and it is very yummy, simple, and quick!

3.20.23: broccoli cornbread

3.20.22: ðŸ”¥ week 12

3.20.21: corned beef and cabbage soup

3.20.20: pork chops with sauerkraut 

3.20.19: peanut blossom cookies

3.20.18: Dottie F. Bunny (Mary knitted it for me, so cute and so much work!)

3.20.17: how to hinge mat your photos or artwork

3.20.16: boneless coq au vin


No comments:

Post a Comment