Monday, March 25, 2024

Dotted Egg Art

I saw this cute idea for egg decorating, seems easy enough - even tho I haven't made them yet I wanted to share this fun idea in case you're looking for new inspo!



Place stickers on hard-boiled (or blown out) eggs, make dots all around the stickers using paint pens, making the dots more dense by the stickers and trailing off as you move farther away. Let dry and peel off the stickers. 

Click here for the original source and more info if needed. I took a screen shot, and not a very good one, of their project for reference. 

Click here for another paint dot project I made eons ago. 


3.25.23: words

3.25.22: ants on a log

3.25.21: oatmeal bread

3.25.20: road trip day 3


3.25.18: glazed baked ham 


3.25.16: Brooke has some Easter kid crafts 

No comments:

Post a Comment