Friday, March 22, 2024

Cheese Fondue

Another post from P - this one for fondue...cheesy melted fondue...yum!

8oz Swiss cheese

6oz Gruyère cheese

1 tablespoon cornstarch

1/8 t. nutmeg

1/2 tsp minced garlic

1 cup dry white wine

Heat up your fondue pot, put in the garlic and sautéed it for a couple minutes then add the wine. Let the wine simmer for one minute. In a bowl, I mixed all of the cheese with the cornstarch, and then slowly added that little by little to the wine in the fondue pot. You have to continuously stir it, or it will burn, add the cheese little by little and be patient for all the cheese to melt...

I served it with soft, pretzel balls that I bought from the deli, and Italian bread that I chunked up.

Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of it fully melted but this is the process of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment