Thursday, October 17, 2024

The Amazing Plumeria

 In 2019 I posted about propagating a plumeria branch that a friend of Dave’s gave him and I was instructed to plant it and it’d become a tree. Since then it had grown a few inches and added some leaves but was pretty uninspiring and I’ve had my doubts about where we were going with this whole “grow a tree” idea. Fast forward to this summer and the thing has pretty much doubled in size, has a bunch of leaves, has what appears to be 3 offshoot branches forming, and I can’t believe I’m able to say this - we have flowers!!!!! 



Maybe it just needed the time to flower and grow, the only thing I did different this year is transplant it into a little bit bigger pot, and fertilized it a few times with plumeria fertilizer - I cannot wait to see what it does next summer! Now that it’s getting cold at night I’m  leaving it in the garage for a couple weeks and will then move it into the house in a sunny window. Fingers crossed! 

10.17.24: the amazing plumeria 

10.17.23: TT corner bed headboard

10.17.22: 10.17.22 

10.17.21: ðŸ”¥ week 42

10.17.20: panko crusted baked scallops

10.17.19: MSIH: chicken spaghetti







10.17.2017: make a candy corn wreath








10.17.2016: paint a Halloween canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment