Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Fall Circle Garland



For Ronda's Fall seasonal display table I made a circle garland (the last one I made was for my niece's graduation in the spring, click here for that post and see more on how to make these) - this is so simple but makes a big impact. Punch or cut out multiple circles in different sizes and colors, I used a few different ones from Stampin' Up's fall seasonal papers, then sew them together. Unlike last time I didn't make any kind of pattern or use any thought - just tried to not put two of the same color or pattern paper together. This is really easy and quick to make up - then hang it wherever you want! For her table I draped a long chain of the sewn circles around some sticks (the same ones from the Halloween table, click here for that post).

No comments:

Post a Comment