Thursday, January 26, 2017

Valentine Garland

I had a salon appointment the other day and when I walked in the receptionist had a Valentines kit spread all over the front desk - love that of course, crafting while working is awesome haha...her boss might not think so but I do! So I asked what she's making, her plan is to string these hearts up to hang from the ceiling - which is a cute idea. She was attaching the hearts back to back since you'll see the hanging garland from all sides, but wasn't putting a string or anything in between the two hearts. Not trying to be know-it-all-Nancy or anything but I nicely asked how she was going to string them up? Oops she said, I didn't think about that. Well I like this idea so am sharing with you as a reminder that you don't have to do what the kit says to do, make what you want out of it! She bought a kit of foam heart Valentines and was turning them into something else - these strung on string, twine, ribbon, whatever and hung up will be a cute garland/hanging. I'm inspired to go get myself a package of these - fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment