Saturday, January 28, 2017

Wedding Day Mimosas

don't worry - Brooke is drinking straight oj!
The morning of my sister's wedding all the girls came to my house so we could get ready together (there was hair product and makeup everywhere haha!). My nieces brought champagne and orange juice to make mimosas and get in the wedding spirit - I don't drink mimosas very often, I kind of forget about them - but they are so easy, light, and yummy that I might drink them more often now :)

One niece poured half and half champagne to orange juice, the other did it 3/4 champagne to 1/4 orange juice - I didn't notice a difference so make them however you want. Raspberries are a more traditional garnish but I only had blueberries on hand - turns out they are really good! Also, you'd normally serve these in pretty champagne glasses but I didn't have time to hand wash all those glasses so we used plastic cups - classy, I know.
took a break from getting ready to have a toast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment