Friday, July 20, 2018

Kid Craft - "the Littles" Beach Jars


This is from my friend Lisa (I shared her button flag art for the Fourth of July, click here for that post), she does all kinds of fun stuff with her nieces ("the littles") every week and she shared these photos with me after I posted the beach terrarium I made last week (click here for that post). I like how these turned out so much I asked if I could share them with you - take inspiration wherever you find it and then make it your own!


from Lisa:

Here are the littles beach in a jar! I though you would like to see the project. The littles has a blast and thought it was so fun with all the shells. Thanks for idea.



PS: She also said "Hobby Lobby and Michaels love to see me walk in, goodness!" hahahaha. Ditto for me Lisa LOL.
And our sweet dog Brooke felt like she needed to craft and chewed up the star fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment