Monday, July 16, 2018

Golf Counter Pin

My sis lost the golf counter that I made her last year (click here for that post) and asked for another...the last one could be attached to a pin or worn as a bracelet, she had it on a pin and it fell off (not the pin, the counter!). So this time I made the counter right on a big safety pin so it'll stay on unless it comes unpinned - and really, it's golf, so why would it come unpinned?

I had these soccer ball beads left over from doing a kid craft (a long time ago! click here for that post) and since my sis is a soccer player I thought I'd combine golf and soccer in this counter - that and her initials so if she does lose it and someone finds it, she has a better chance of recovering it. LOL I'm picturing someone finding it (someone who doesn't have the initials "JF" that is) and using it, only to have Jen see it - kind of hard to not know it's hers this time hahah!


PS: this is a super quick thing to make - don't tell her tho...I made it sound like it was such a big thing hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment