Saturday, July 7, 2018

Movie Popcorn "Butter" hack

Went to the movies last night (Ant Man and The Wasp) with my sister and her husband; they ordered first and when we caught up to them in the drinks and butter dispenser line I see Jeff has a straw buried into their popcorn bucket to direct the "butter flavoring" into the bottom to distribute it thru out. Genius, I say to them. My sis says he just watched the kid ahead of them in line do it and Jeff also thought it was a genius thing - my sister says "it's disgusting". Hmmm I don't know - flowing imitation butter flavored oil and chemicals thru a straw...what's disgusting about that?



Going to the movies tonight? Thought you'd enjoy this popcorn/straw hack...do not ask me what's actually in that butter flavoring - I googled it and let's just say it's not butter. But man does it make going to the movies and having popcorn taste sooooo much better  (that and a salt lick worth of salt of course!) than plain popcorn! Mmmmm...."butter".



No comments:

Post a Comment