Friday, July 13, 2018

Kid Craft: Sydney Makes Slime (for the first time)



Sydney makes me laugh - watch her give instructions on how to make slime. I've posted before when Brooke made slime (that kid was obsessed with making it!), but when Sydney's dad sent me this and said "Sydney wants to be a craft star - without prompting she started giving instructions" of course I had to share! This is their first time making slime and Scott said they had so much fun playing with it - love that dad was in on it too! Hopefully she'll keep sending kid craft videos since Brooke is now a busy teenager and doesn't craft as often...

There are tons of formulas and recipes online if you want to make slime; in the meantime enjoy her video - it's too cute (especially the very end when she stops talking - I literally laughed out loud)!

No comments:

Post a Comment