Friday, February 4, 2022

Sprinkle Racks

I'm pretty sure you know how much I love sprinkles, right? I have so so so many sprinkles and they're pretty organized in drawers inside my baking cabinet - the only problem with my current system is that I'm not tall enough to see inside the drawers so I have to pull the whole drawer out when I want to access them - and many times I don't even remember what all I have to choose from (that's how many I have!). 

A new idea popped into my head the other day and I'm happy to report my plan worked and I'm super excited - yep, I said I'm super excited about my new sprinkle system! I found spice racks on Amazon that can be installed with adhesive hooks instead of nails or screws - my cabinet doors are pretty thin and I don't want to risk attaching the racks by nails/screws, so the adhesive seemed like a solid plan - I now have a door full of sprinkles! Yay! No more searching, or forgetting, what I have to play with. Can't wait to make something with sprinkles and put my new system to work, in the meantime I just keep opening the cabinet just to look at them :) 


PS: this is not all the sprinkles I own, but I put my favorites in the racks and kept the seasonal ones in the drawers. 


2.4.20: tip-sy tuesday: messy lily pollen

2.4.19: man-day monday

2.4.18: last minute super bowl ideas

2.4.17: super bowl party games

2.4.16: super bowl party planner


No comments:

Post a Comment