Sunday, February 13, 2022

πŸ”₯ Around the Campfire (week 7)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

2/6: πŸ”₯ week 6

2/7: Miss Lori's painted hearts

2/8: heart treat holder

2/9: valentine felt gnome

2/10: MSIH: taco stuffed shells

2/11: wine cork x and o

2/12: pinwheel icebox cookies

What's Cooking ~

  • olive garden chicken (recipe to follow!), green beans
  • stuffed salmon, wilted spinach
  • chicken parmesan meatballs, zoodles in red sauce, mozzarella stuffed portobellos
  • grilled lamb chops, potato salad, wilted spinach 
  • alice springs chicken, crockpot risotto (both of those recipes to follow)

Hope everyone had a great week! Stop back often to see more projects, ideas, recipes, whatever else I can think of (or get someone else to make for me) at camp next week! I haven't done a book review in forever, I haven't given up on them but all I've read for the past month are books in the 'In Death' series by JD Robbs - there are like 50 and I'm on something like number 17. They are kind of all the same so haven't bothered reviewing them hahaha! I'll catch you up when I've read something new. Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill

camp counselor 

2.13.21: valentine bubble tree 

2.13.20: hot dog heart

2.13.19: asian style meatballs with sweet chili sauce

2.13.18: shrimp cocktail in a wine glass

2.13.17: heart suncatcher

2.13.16: wine label for Valentine's day gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment