Sunday, October 8, 2023

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 41)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

10/1: 🔥 week 40

10/2: swirled frosting

10/3: TT sweeping up broken glass 

10/4: turkey meatball soup

10/5: baguette toasts

10/6: strawberry tarts

10/7: words

I had a very busy week, didn't cook much so don't have any good menu ideas for you. We went up north to close up the trailer, sad that the season is over. I love fall, it's my favorite, but I'm going to miss watching the water, hanging with camp friends, walking the pier, sitting by the fire under our party lights...this week I'll hang up my Halloween stuff so that's something for me to look forward to! 

That's it for this week! See you next week for more projects, crafts, recipes, whatever we can think of to make at camp - bye :)


Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor



No comments:

Post a Comment