Sunday, October 1, 2023

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 40)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

9/24: ðŸ”¥week 39

9/25: ursula costume 

9/26: buttercream frosting 

9/27: mermaid scales cake

9/28: shag cake

9/29: MSTI tortilla pizza rolls 

9/30: words

What's Cooking ~

  • chicken, mozzarella, spinach sausages; orzo with tomatoes, peas, and feta
  • pasta with meat sauce (browned Italian sausage and mushrooms in red sauce), steamed broccoli
  • grilled pork chops, roasted acorn squash, green salad with mustard vinaigrette 
  • burgers, potato salad, wedge salad
  • grilled chicken breast, ravioli with tomatoes, caesar salad

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~

  • read 'The Magician: Apprentice' by Raymond Feist, the first book in the Riftwar Saga (The others I have on hold at the library - #2 Magician: Master, #3 Silverthorn, #4 A Darkness at Sethanon). I read them years ago and remembered enjoying them but it's been a long time so thought I'd re-read and see if I still like them - so far I do! They are Fantasy/SciFi, remind me of Lord of The Rings (which I LOVE, I just decided to read those again next!), this first one is a little long so it took me a few days to read it but still enjoyable. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

That's it for this week! See you next week for more projects, crafts, recipes, whatever we can think of to make at camp!


Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor




 

No comments:

Post a Comment