Monday, January 29, 2024

Boxed Geometric Heart

Found this project on Pinterest under the heading "Easy Paper Heart Crafts", seemed like a cute, quick, and easy enough project that I wasted an hour on that I can't get back. Today's post is about a failed attempt at making an 'easy' geometric heart! 

Here's what they're supposed to look like:


I found the instructions here - and it's noted to be a "fairly straight forward cut, score, fold, glue project"...

Here's what happened:







I cannot get the folds, tabs, and the heart to line up! Drove me crazy and I walked away from it. I'm not a quitter so will give it another go today. Wanted to show you that all projects aren't winners LOL. If you try this and are able to make it work please share with me so I know it can be done!



1.29.22: thru the years

1.29.21: air fryer avocado

1.29.20: lemon rosemary chicken (starting with a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, easy!)





No comments:

Post a Comment