Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Lemon-Rosemary Chicken

This recipe/non-recipe is from Janis, who got it from a friend who... got it from a friend who...something like that. All I know is that it's amazing - amazingly easy, amazingly moist and flavorful, amazingly clever, did I already say amazingly easy? Guys, you have to try this!


I don't know if it works with any store-bought rotisserie, Janis said the friends friend only uses Costco rotisserie chicken so that's what I've been doing. No guarantee that it will be so so amazing with other chickens, if you try other brands let us know.

I have no idea why this works - I kept questioning Janis on why it doesn't get all dried out without adding any liquid to the baking dish, and how does the flavor develop so quickly? It's still a mystery. 

Ready for the recipe/non-recipe? Slice up a Costco rotisserie chicken and place in a baking dish; top with lemon slices and sprigs of rosemary. Seal with foil; bake about 30 minutes at 350' until heated thru. That's it. For whatever reason the chicken is still super juicy and you totally get the lemon/rosemary flavors. Be prepared to be amazed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment