Sunday, January 19, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 3)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC last week:

Posts ~
1.12: 🔥week 2
1.13: crocheted messy bun/ponytail hat
1.14: Tip-sy Tuesday: clean your mattress
1.15: Janis's spinach salad
1.16: TBT: potted ham
1.17: fried cabbage with bacon
1.18: avocado fries by Jen

What's Cooking ~
  • leftover pot roast, mashed potatoes, roasted green beans
  • steak, veggie tots, caesar salad
  • baked spice-rubbed salmon, cauliflower rice, wilted spinach
  • pork chops, kale salad, baked mushrooms (recipe to follow if I remember)

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • Al and Cathy here visiting, we are doing fun touristy things and hanging out. YAY. 
  • read John Sandford's latest Virgil Flowers book "Bloody Genius", wasn't my favorite storyline but I love these characters (Virgil Flowers works with Sandford's other main guy Lucas Davenport so there is lots of cross-over between the two series) so so much I don't even really care what they are doing. Couldn't put it down and sad when it was over, what more can I ask for?!

Hope you had a great week - come back often for more fun crafts, recipes, whatever else I think of to make! 

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and "F-ing Flowers" fan (if you read the books you know what I'm talking about!)

No comments:

Post a Comment