Sunday, January 5, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 1)

Dear Campers ~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! There, that's the last time I'm saying that this year ;) Movin' on...

I'm pretending Michael Buble is singing in the background ~

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

For me

And I'm feeling good

I'm feeling good. 

Here's a quick recap from a very short week at MMDC in case you were busy living the dream and not sitting at the computer reading my blog LOL ~

Posts you might have missed ~

12/31: New Years Eve (hope you read 'how to open champagne' and didn't lose an eye)
1/3: 2 days after New Years Day (just kidding, it's an ornament tip)
1/4: Christmas card garland

What's cooking ~

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy (other than de-holidaying the house) ~
  • read 'Split Second' by Alex Kava, thriller about a serial killer who escapes prison and continues to kill. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ and 'Dog Songs' by Mary Oliver, a short book of poems and observations by the author - when I first started the book my first thought was that I was buying it for all the dog people in my life, but then it made me cry too many times so I'm not forcing anyone else to read it hahaha. It's really good, I'm just super sappy and a cry-baby when it comes to dogs. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • made a couple more things with old Christmas cards that I'll share next week if I don't forget (you know me!) so don't go crazy today and throw them all out (if you haven't already), save them for more crafts!

Ok, that's it for this week - hope you had a very, very happy week and you aren't exhausted laying in a pile of used wrapping paper and confetti! Stop by often for more crafts, recipes, and whatever else happens at camp! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor of the decade (get it? cuz it's like 5 days into a new one hahahha)


1.5.18: Brooke made a hanging ribbon hoop thing
1.5.17: t.p. holder

No comments:

Post a Comment