Thursday, August 4, 2016

Short Hair Style Ideas

While on the cruise a woman with very short hair told me that she always thought having short hair meant you couldn't do anything to change it up, but she had been noticing every day that I always did something different to my short hair and she's now inspired to try playing with hers too - awwwww, I liked that. So I was thinking I'd share a few easy things that I did on vacation to keep my hair a little more interesting - maybe you'll get some ideas and try something new too!

one braid across the top, with front pieces left out and parted in the middle. I just
used a bobby pin to hold the end of the braid.

 a neutral headband wrap that almost goes away in my hair helps keep the hair out of my face
while traveling but also give it a little bit of a style. 

this headband has a wire in it to help shape it however you want. here I twisted
the two ends together to keep it on my head and left the ends sticking out -
 they look pushed down in this pic but they are raised up. 

one braid across the top but this time I pushed the front pieces to one side.
 hold the braid in place with a little claw clip. 

this is a lightweight infinity scarf, I wrapped it around my head twice and tied the
remainder in a knot at the back. with the big hoop earrings it gives it sort
of a "boho" look I think...

two braids (including the front pieces this time) across the top of my head,  then I put a
headband that has three straps in between the braids. 

part hair in the middle and make two braids going towards the back on each side of the part.
hold the braids in place using 2 small claw clips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment