Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert

My sisters birthday was Saturday and since they'd been traveling all week she said she didn't want any dessert for her birthday dinner (click here for her main dish) - but of course I'm going to make her something! She loves peanut butter/chocolate/reese's (me too!) and lots of times she'll request buckeyes but quite truthfully I was tired and those are time consuming...I saw this recipe on Pinterest and knew she'd love it, and when I saw that it's no bake I was down with trying it. Click here for the recipe.

The crust is crushed oreos mixed with melted butter, next is the peanut butter layer which is thick, almost tasted like smooth silky fudge...heaven..., topped with chocolate pudding mixed with cool whip. Decorate the top with more crushed oreos and chopped mini reese's peanut butter cups. We died it's so good! It's fabulous if you like this combo as much as we do!! Dave of course just had to watch us eat it and I was sad for him, he doesn't know what he's missing having that awful nut allergy! But that's ok, I still had a couple cookie ice cream sandwiches in the freezer so he had one of those (click here for that post).

first layer - crushed oreos and butter

second layer - peanut butter/cream cheese topped with chopped mini reese's

third layer - chocolate pudding/cool whip, topped with crushed oreos and more chopped mini reese's

The recipe came from Pinterest, "flavorite.net", in case you can't open it thru my post for some reason. You should totally try this recipe, it's a winner for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment