Thursday, May 24, 2018

Beet Chips

Do you like beets? I think beets are one of those love or hate 'em veggies. I'm in the love category. I saw a recipe for beet chips and wanted to try them - the original recipe used red beets but with all the slicing and potential chances to stain everything in my kitchen I went with golden beets instead just in case...super easy and quick, and since I love beets I think they're yummy. 


You do need to eat them right away, they got soggy after sitting out for a little while. There was a yogurt turmeric sauce recipe posted with these but I didn't make that part. Click here for the original source and the dip if you want it. 



Line a large microwave-safe plate with paper towels. Working in batches, spread beet slices on towel-lined plate; microwave at high for 3 minutes or until crisp.



No comments:

Post a Comment