Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Brownie Cups

Made these brownies for a dish-to-pass party that Dave was going to - he was driving his Vespa tho so didn't have room for a big pan of brownies (plus good luck him remembering to bring the pan back haha!) and if I cut them into squares and put on a paper plate I worried they'd get all messed up in the "trunk" of the Vespa... so I baked them in individual cups which made transporting them really easy for him. Unless I'm trying a new recipe I usually just make a boxed brownie mix and doctor it with a big handful of mini chocolate chips, then fill the cups about 1/2 full.
 I got this idea from Brooke a couple years ago when she did them this way for a dessert assortment tray, click here for that post; baking them in cupcake liners gives you the perfect brownie (in my opinion!), firmer around the edges and soft in the center. 


No comments:

Post a Comment