Sunday, May 27, 2018

Chicken with Apples

My friend Erica gave me the idea for this recipe and it sounded so good I had to try it. Please excuse the photo from after baking it, I left it in the oven too long and it turned out not so pretty - but it tastes great, I promise!!! Just the top got too brown, it was still very juicy and flavorful. Adding onions, butternut or acorn squash, or potatoes would also be great - it would also be good served with rice or rice pilaf. 

Spray a big casserole dish with non-stick spray. Add chopped apples and boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I cut them into large pieces) to the dish and season with salt and pepper. Pour a cup of chicken stock over top and bake at 350' until it's cooked thru; I baked it for 50 minutes but it (obviously) didn't need that long. 



No comments:

Post a Comment