Thursday, May 17, 2018

Party Planner

I don't have a picture of this but it's just a folder that I put together to help me remember what we have done at different parties in the past...because it's hurting my brain to try to remember what games were a hit, what food we liked, what decorations I made, etc.

I took some time to look back thru blog posts and my computer photo album and recreate the past few years worth of Super Bowls, Oscars, Easters, St. Patrick's Days...I typed out a summary of different events we've had listing the year, games, decorations, and menus - printed them out and put in a folder. Now I'll be able to easily flip thru to see what's worked in the past - and what didn't work!

It's a little thing, but helpful. Today at "make my day camp" I made my future party planning a little easier :).

No comments:

Post a Comment