Friday, May 25, 2018

Spiced Chickpeas

I've posted about roasting *garbanzo beans before - they make a great crunchy snack, side dish, or salad addition and I eat them ALL the time...this last batch I made a little different by tossing them with a little cumin, chili powder, cayenne, and coarse salt so they are a bit spicy (add more seasoning to make them spicier if you like that!) and quite addictive. Have you tried roasting them yet? So good!

Click here to see how to roast them, and then play with different seasonings and spices to change them up!


*I knew I posted about roasting chickpeas before but couldn't find the post when I searched the blog - until I realized I posted them as "garbanzo beans". Did you know they are the same thing? I don't know why they have two completely different names (other than to confuse me and make finding my posts difficult!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment