Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tip-sy Tuesday: dust mop

I ran out of swiffer sweeper dust pad things (what are those called? sweeper dust pads? you know what I mean, right? The swiffer sweeper has holes in the top and you press the pad into the holes to keep it in place) and had the thought that I don't actually need the official pad things to dust the floors - I grabbed a microfiber cloth, wrapped it around the sweeper and pushed the fabric into the holes. Totally worked! Then I just threw the cloth in the wash for next time.

I've seen another swiffer hack putting a sock over the swiffer base and that seems like it'd work too - I was just too lazy to walk upstairs to see if Dave has any lone socks that I could dust with, the microfiber cloth was in the cabinet where the swiffer things usually are. I'll try the sock thing next time and let you know how it goes. 

2.7.22: Miss Lori's painted wood hearts 

2.7.21: ðŸ”¥ week 6






 

No comments:

Post a Comment