Sunday, February 19, 2023

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 8)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

2/12: 🔥 week 7

2/13: mini paper gift box

2/14: TT household uses for lemons

2/15: cheesy grits

2/16: chicken with bacon bottom and wild rice

2/17: random acts of kindness day

2/18: beef stroganoff by Macey

What's Cooking ~

  • burgers, potato salad, orzo salad
  • chicken with bacon bottom and rice
  • baked individual pizzas, green salad
  • steak, tater tots, caesar salad
  • grilled marinated chicken breast, cheesy grits, wilted spinach
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read project 333 about paring your closet down to 33 items for 3 months, it was on hold from the library since the beginning of October which really surprised me - I mean are there that many people interested in creating a capsule wardrobe? Haha, well I guess I'm not the only one curious about it. It's an interesting concept, not sure it's for me, not really anything new as far as how to get rid of too many clothes - the advice to take everything out of your closet, try it on, get rid of what doesn't fit or needs repairs isn't ground-breaking.  ⭐️⭐️
  • read Ina Garten's cookbook "Go-to Dinners", I love her cookbooks and found some recipes I def want to try!
That's it for this week - hope you'll stop by next week to see more projects, recipes, crafts, whatever else I can think of to make at camp! Bye :) 

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor 

PS: got this out late today - watching the Daytona 500 and forgot to push the button to post!

2.19.19: tt: deviled egg cover 
2.19.18: macrame wall hanging (and Sarge "helping me")
2.19.16: kid craft - decorate notebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment