Friday, February 3, 2023

Mosaic From the Heart

Dave bought me one of these beautiful mosaic hearts made by a local friend in Michigan and it's so different, unique, and creative that I wanted to share her with you. This isn't my exact one, I took a picture from her Etsy site of a similar one, each is a handmade original piece of art - they all have different materials such as mosaic tiles, fabric, rhinestones, flat back pearls, beads, chain, wood...you should see how many different ones she has on her site. And I'm pretty sure Dave said that she will make custom ones if you have special materials, colors, patterns, etc. that you want included. Isn't it pretty? So creative!


click here to go to her Etsy site (or type in mosaicsfromtheheart in the Etsy search bar) and check them out. 

2.3.22: slow cooker crack chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment