Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Citrus Marinated Chicken

I've got a chicken marinade recipe that I've used for years (I posted it back in '17, click here for that one), so when Macey gave me a big bag of oranges and lemons from her tree I thought I'd change up my old recipe a little bit.

Put about 1/4 cup olive oil in a large ziplock baggie. Cut a big orange and lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the baggie. *Note: here's a little tip-sy tuesday tip on a Wednesday - hold the cut half of the orange and lemon facing up when you squeeze it and most of the seeds will stay in the fruit, or yes, you could just squeeze thru a strainer). Add a splash of soy sauce, spring or two of rosemary, and a teaspoon of thyme leaves. Mix it all up to blend, and add the chicken. Seal and refrigerate until you're ready to cook the chicken. 

Just like back in '17, I don't have a picture of what it looks like haha, all these years later and I still don't always remember to take photos! 

2.8.22: heart treat holder or bookmark











2.8.21: Valentine caterpillar by Brooke
















No comments:

Post a Comment